Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Scenes From Thanksgiving Weekend

I hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving, and holiday weekend! Here are some scenes from our relaxing, yet fun-filled, holiday:

Thanksgiving Tablescape | A Hoppy Medium



Eggs Benedict with Seitan Hash from Veggie Galaxy in Cambridge, MA | A Hoppy Medium

Bourbon County 2016 release | A Hoppy Medium

Pictured: 
1.) The beautiful Thanksgiving table décor at my older sister’s house in Maine. (For the meal, I contributed this Vegetarian Wellington + vegan mushroom gravy, as well as these Salted Caramel Apple Pie Bars).
2.) Me and one of my nieces, Braylee – accidentally matching!
3.) Z and his younger brother, Max, at our second Thanksgiving Friday night
4.) Continuing my holiday diet with brunch at Veggie Galaxy Friday morning…this was the Eggs Benedict with seitan hash – SO GOOD.
5.) That Eggs Benedict fueled us for a day of Bourbon County shopping – AKA how the Lahey clan does Black Friday. This beer – and its variants – are only released once a year, on Black Friday. Cheers to that!

Tell me all about your holiday!

2 comments: